We are currently open.
Doctors’ Surgery Times
Our doctors’ surgery times are as follows:
- Monday from 08:30 to 12:00, and 16:30 to 18:30
- Tuesday from 08:30 to 12:00, and 16:30 to 18:30
- Wednesday from 08:30 to 12:00, and 16:30 to 18:30
- Thursday from 08:30 to 12:00, and 16:30 to 18:30
- Friday from 08:30 to 12:00, and 16:30 to 18:30
You can speak to the Doctor on the telephone from 12:00.
Nurse Appointment Times
Our nurse appointment times are as follows:
- Monday from 08:30 to 12:30
- Thursday from 08:30 to 13:00, and 16:30 to 18:00
- Friday from 08:30 to 12:00
Urgent Medical Problems
If you have a genuine medical emergency outside of opening hours please telephone the surgery on 0121 585 5188 where you will hear a recorded message giving the telephone number for our emergency cover service. We will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Dudley CCG is responsible for the commissioning of our out of hours service.
Extended Access Evening (after 18:30 and 20:00) and Weekends
In the Halesowen area practices are working in partnership to provide additional GP appointments. If you need access to an evening or weekend non-urgent appointment, please call and speak to the receptionist at your registered practice during normal opening hours. Your appointment may be with another practice in the area and may not be at your registered practice.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30 and 08:00 Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.